Karla uses a holistic, gentle and loving mind-body approach to healing
Whatever it is that you want to heal, whether it’s chronic stress, anxiety, grief or chronic health conditions, healing always comes back to connecting with your mind, heart, and body.
Using clinically-based mind-body healing to calm your physiology, we then focus on reconnecting with your intuition, finding inner peace, love, and acceptance, so you have freedom from the stressor or trauma that has been holding you captive. When we reconnect with our bodies and hearts, we have access to all the resources we need on our healing journey.
With a background in Evidence Based EFT/Tapping for trauma, health coaching, energy medicine, and somatic healing; Karla understands the interconnectedness of the entire body, helping you to heal and find peace in your mind, body, and heart. She will also support you in exploring the best nutritional and lifestyle options for you. So you are feeling your best, healing your body in its entirety with lasting results.
You are in the right place
- If you feel like you've tried everything to overcome your stressors, anxiety or traumas, but there are still blocks you have yet to find inner peace.
- You're ready for specific, personalized healing and guidance to create sustainable and lasting results.
- You desire a deeper, more intuitive heart connection with spirit.
- You've realized that the way you think and feel is impacting your overall well-being.
- You're ready to thrive in life- with more energy, less stress, inner peace, more connection with your heart, radiant skin, and healing for your ailments- such as inflammation and gut issues.
I'll work with you to finally get to the root causes of what is impacting your life, heal the emotions behind it and guide you to healing foods that will support you in your healing, bringing you to a place where you are thriving in life.
One EFT session with Karla has made such an impact that I have to share… We worked on my problems with weight loss and things clicked in my mind and body during the session. It’s now five days later and… The click is still there! My mind and body are much more aligned, I lost my first kilogram and I’m feeling a calm about my weight and the journey therein like I haven’t felt for a long, long time. And… The session was fun! Yes, it was deep, but there was also room for laughter and not knowing, and being relaxed about that. In short: she knows what she’s doing and I’m so thankful for having worked with her.Marieke Netherlands